About the Internship
We are looking for an internship of 4 to 24 weeks. The internship can be organized on site in Renaix, remotely and / or hybrid.
What do we expect?
You will manage the existing social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin) for Alpino and Autentic and in this job be coached and supported by the Marketing Manager and by the entire marketing team.
– You create content that fits our marketing and communications strategy, by using our existing templates and tools.
– You create and plan various posts (both visuals and copy)
– You are the first point of contact for people reaching out to our brands via Social Media
– You suggest improvements that improve our brand image on social media
Study and Interests
– You are completing your bachelor or master degree in a study related to marketing, communications or media, or you have yourself an overwhelming love for social media communications
– You have an interest in the outdoors, travel, sports, camping, design, scouting, youth culture, …
– Knowledge of various social media platforms and how they work.
– Preferably experience and knowledge of social media monitoring and reporting software.
– Basic photography skills, meaning you can make and edit pictures and small videos yourself
– You are familiar with Adobe suite
– Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Any other language is a plus.
Are you interested?
Please send your cv and motivation to email@example.com