Who is World of Tents?
World of Tents, located in Ronse, has a passion for developing and producing tents and sheltering materials for an international client base. Craftsmanship, passion for the product and customer focus are central driving factors throughout the entire organisation of World of Tents.
Thanks to years of presence and expertise, WOT reaches various target markets through its established brands: Alpinter provides solutions for global disaster relief for over 30 years whilst Alpino supports scouting and youth organisations as well as campers/travelers with top quality tents. The latest brand creation, Autentic is active within the growing glamping and lifestyle market.
The company is headquartered in Renaix and employs about 40 people.
World of Tents is currently looking for a competent Strategic Purchaser
You will work in the dynamic WOT organization and report to the Supply Chain Manager.
- You are responsible for the entire procurement process. You ensure that goods are purchased in a timely manner so that production can continue.
- Your responsibilities also include sourcing new suppliers and products. This always in accordance with policies, procedures and guidelines.
- You think through process optimizations within the procurement policy, develop and implement them (in collaboration with the Supply Chain Manager).
- You negotiate pricing agreements and contracts.
- You are always up to date with the market, and respond accordingly.
- You will establish solid relationships with suppliers and partners in order to build long-term and quality partnerships
- You have a bachelor’s degree, and you have at least 2 years of experience within an (international) purchasing environment.
- You speak fluent Dutch, English and French. With your excellent negotiation skills, you are confident.
- You are analytically minded, but you also think along at a strategic level. You take initiative and are critical.
- We offer a position with large growth potential within a dynamic company offering a professional, result-driven and positive atmosphere.
- You will be part of an international, multicultural and dynamic organization where your entrepreneurship and drive will be embraced and supported.
- In return for your commitment, flexibility and completion of the strategic projects, you will receive a competitive salary package.